Richa Nomad Evo Short Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Nomad Evo Short Boots
The Richa Nomad Evo Short boots are a waterproof touring boot with a matt leather outer, a Hipora membrane and oil-resistant rubber sole.
Featuring a matt leather outer and an integrated Hipora waterproof membrane, these boots offer impressive weather-resistance and breathable qualities. As the shorter version of the Nomad Evo's, these boots sit lower down your ankle than the long version, with an accordion flex panel on the Achilles for additional comfort while walking.
Certified to CE level 1, these boots feature a TPU gear-change overlay, with an oil and petrol resistant rubber sole and reflective material at the heel area for improved night visibility. Two zips on the inside and outside of the shoe allow easier access and removale, with a velcro adjustment for custom fitting.
- C.E approved boot
- Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane Matt finished leather construction with textile flex area.
- 2 zips (inner and outer) for easy access and adjustable rear Velcro and leather overlay at calf area for comfort fit.
- TPU overlay for gear-change
- Reflective material at the heel area
- Oil and petrol resistant rubber sole
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, CE Approved, Waterproof
Richa Boots Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.