Richa Peak Gloves
Richa Peak Gloves
The Richa Peak glove is made from textile but with a leather palm for that extra bit of protection. This is a versatile touring glove that is thermal-lined and equipped with a waterproof and breathable Hipora membrane. Impact protection is in the form of soft armour inserts to the knuckles and palm. Reflective details ensure better rider visibility, while the fit is adjustable through double Velcro straps.
- Light weight textile construction
- Waterproof Hipora membrane
- Soft knuckle impact protection
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist strap
- High-visibility Reflective inserts on fingers
- Leather reinforced double stitched palm
- Clothing Features
- Glove Features
- Waterproof, Long Cuff, Soft Knuckle
Racer Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||18.7-19.7cm||19.8-20.8cm||20.9-21.9cm||22-23cm||23.1-24.1cm||24.2-25.2cm||25.3-26.3cm||26.4-27.4cm||27.5-28.5cm|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.