Richa Phantom 3 Jacket
- Mix of high abrasion resistant textiles combined with ripstop
- This double AA certified jacket offers you a maximum safety for your money...
- Airtech Control System (ACS): Controllable ventilation at key areas
- Air ventilation zips at the lower sleeves
- accordion stretch panels at elbows
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation
- Tafetta lining
- Collar finish & sleeve ends finished in soft neoprene fabric
- Smart collar closure system
- 2 outside pockets
- 1 napoleon pocket
- 3 inside pockets
- Storm flap in front of central front zipper for extra comfort
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Zippers at sleeve ends
- Adjustment straps at the waist
- Adjustable at bottom width
- Adjustable at upper arm
- Regular fit
- Safety stitching in high risk zones
- Connection zipper (short)
- Waterproof 8,000 mm Aquashell LTZ membrane
- D3O® L1 protection at shoulders and elbows (upgradeable to Ghost or L2)
- D3O® central back protector (upgradeable viper L1 or L2)
- Optional D3O® chest protection L1
- Black, Grey, Yellow
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AA
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.