Richa Scarlett Ladies Leather Jacket
The Richa Scarlett is a cafe-racer style leather jacket made for female riders, featuring vintage detailing and D30 protection.
This classic motorcycle-style leather jacket is made from premium-quality cowhide, with a slim-fit and sports-cut that will suit any female motorcyclist on and off the bike. The jacket is lined Richa's self-developed cotton and a subtle, embossed Richa logo on the upper back.
The jacket is equipped with malleable D30 armour at the shoulders, elbows and back for complete upper body protection. Adjustment straps at the waist and cuffs allow you to adjust the fit, and retro-style YKK zippers can be found on the chest and sleeves. Three outer pockets and one inner pocket for convenient storage, a short-connection zipper allows for integration with trousers and collar is finished with soft neoprene and a classy snap button closure.
- High-quality cowhide leather
- Lining made of exclusive Richa cotton
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Vintage adjustment straps at the waist
- Three outside pockets and one inner pocket
- Slim fit
- Connection zipper (short)
- Collar finish in soft neoprene fabric with press button closure
- Richa authentic logo at front bottom closure & cover sleeve left
- Storm flap behind central front zipper for extra comfort
- YKK Zippers on sleeves and chest
- D3O Shoulder, Elbow and Central Back protector included as standard
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.