Richa Scirocco Jacket
Richa Scirocco Jacket
This sporty mid season jacket gives optimum ventilation through the mesh at chest, back and sleeves. If it is cold you still have the option to zip in a thermal lining and an 8.000mm waterproof membrane. This gives the coat a range of possibilities for any kind of weather. Fvor better fit you can customise this jacket with Velcro at the waist and upper arms. 3M reflective elements at the chest, upper arm, upper and lower backside increases your visibility during the dark moments of the day.
- High-density polyamide outshell with full mesh panels
- Comfortable polyester lining
- Detachable breathable richa anti aqua shell (8.000mm water column)
- Tear– and abrasion resistant ripstop fabric at shoulders and lower arm
- D30 protectors at elbow and shoulder, in accordance with en1621-1:2012 (level 1)
- D30 back protector, ce certified in accordance with the ce standard en1621- 2:2014 (level 1)
- Mesh panels on chest, sleeves, side & back to ensure optimal ventilation.
- Richa retro reflex technology zones improve the rider’s visibility.
- 2 waterproof side pockets (zip closed)
- 2 inside wallet pockets, both in the thermal liner and in the jacket’s liner
- 1 inside napoleon pocket with zipper closure
- Width adjustment on upper arm and cuffs (zipper & velcro)
- Waist adjustment possible through velcro band
- Short connection zipper to connect to any richa trouser
- Detachable thermal liner serves as extra insulation layer
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.