Richa Scrambler 2 Mens Jacket
The Richa Scrambler 2 is an old-school style waxed cotton jacket, with an aggressive style that would look perfect on a 60s style cruiser. But for all this old-school cool, the Scrambler 2 still has the features needed to make it a convenient and protective piece of gear for today.
The jacket is constructed from British Millerain waxed cotton fabric that is fantastically reliable thanks to their over 100-years of experience creating waxed cotton fabrics. The Scrambler 2 jacket is also fantastically breathable reducing the stuffy feeling you can get when temperatures start getting higher. The waxed cotton is also water-resistant meaning it will see you through some drizzles while you ride, without needing specific rain gear. We all know it’s not always sunshine and warm, and so do Richa, so the Scrambler 2 comes with a quilted cotton liner for a little extra warmth.
The shoulders and elbows of the Scrambler 2 jacket feature fitted CE-approved armour, and for the choice of a little extra protection, the jacket comes with a pocket designed specifically to accommodate a back protector. The brass-finished press studs add even more to the cool, old-school-style and the quilted panelling on the shoulders make the Richa Scrambler 2 jacket ideal to wear on an old-school style bobber or cruiser bike.
- British Millerain waxed cotton fabric construction
- Waterproof and breathable design
- Press-stud closure with brass finish
- Adjustable waist
- Quilted cotton liner
- CE-Approved shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket for an optional back protector
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.