Richa Sleeve Lock Gore-Tex Gloves
3 interest-free payments of £49.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Sleeve Lock Gore-Tex Gloves
The Richa Sleeve Lock is a touring motorcycle glove featuring a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, D3O knuckle armour, and double fastening cuffs.
Made from a mix of leather and polyamide textile, the Sleeve Lock gloves offer optimal abrasion-resistance and long-distance comfort. The Gore-Tex membrane delivers complete protection from the wind and rain and utilises Gore-Grip technology that retains traction and grip regardless of the weather conditions.
The gloves are reinforced with high-performance Super fabric panels at critical areas and D3O armour on the knuckles for optimal impact absorption. The Sleeve Lock boasts a long cuff with a zipper to make the gloves easy to slip on and off, and the elastic cuff improves the overall fit. The smart cuff system prevents water ingressing through the sleeve of your jacket, with a double wrist closure to optimise protection and fit. For convenience, the gloves also feature an integrated screen wiper and 3M reflective detailing for increased night visibility,
- Mix of Genuine leather and Polyamide
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- YKK waterproof zip to open the complete cuff, for easy fitting in & over jacket
- 3M® reflective details
- External superfabric® abrasion protection at fingers
- Gore-Grip technology for an optimal fit and grip in any weather condition
- Smart cuff system to prevent water from entering the jacket sleeve
- Elastic wrist
- Double wrist closure improving the level of protection & fitting
- Integrated screen wiper
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Hard Knuckle
Richa Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||18.7-19.7cm||19.8-20.8cm||20.9-21.9cm||22-23cm||23.1-24.1cm||24.2-25.2cm||25.3-26.3cm||26.4-27.4cm||27.5-28.5cm|
|Hand Circumference (in)||7.36-7.75||7.79-8.18||8.22-8.62||8.66-9.05||9.09-9.48||9.52-9.92||9.96-10.35||10.39-10.78||10.82-11.22|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.