Richa Softshell Mesh Waterproof Trousers
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Softshell Mesh Waterproof Trousers
The Richa Softshell Mesh trousers are a 2021 mid-season touring trouser with a waterproof Aquashell membrane, detachable thermal lining, and D3O knee protection.
As an improved version of the previous Richa Softshell trousers, the latest Softshell Mesh trousers are a slim-fit trouser with optimised airflow and long-term comfort. The high-performance outer offers impressive abrasion-resistance, with a soft polymesh interior. The trousers have a detachable 10.000mm Aquashell for mid-season weather resistance, which works alongside the high-density mesh panels for maximum airflow and a removable thermal lining for retaining heat during colder rides.
The trousers utilise Contra glide technology that prevents you slipping from the saddle, with 3M reflective detailing on the outside legs. D3O Knee armour is installed as standard, with an additional pocket for hip protection (not included). A short connection zipper allows integration with an accompanying Richa jacket, the velcro waist adjustment provides a custom fit, and a long YKK zipper running along the lower leg allows you to fit the trousers comfortably over your boots.
- 3L Softshell
- Detachable 10.000mm Aquashell LTD membrane
- Skin-to-skin experience on the LTD membrane with a soft polymesh lining
- Detachable thermal lining
- Contra glide technology prevents saddle slipping
- Short connection zipper
- Velcro waist adjustment
- Two outside pockets for storage
- High-density mesh panels for maximum ventilation
- Lower leg long YKK zipper to easily fit the trouser over boots
- 3M reflective material
- D3O Knee protector
- Pocket for optional back protection
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Mesh
Richa Textile Trousers Size Guide
|Short Leg (cm)||73-77||73-77||73-77||74-78||74-78||74-78||75-79||75-79||75-79||75-79||76-80||76-80||76-80|
|Reg Leg (cm)||79-83||79-83||79-83||80-84||80-84||80-84||81-85||81-85||81-85||81-85||82-86||82-86||82-86|
|Long Leg (cm)||85-89||85-89||85-89||86-90||86-90||86-90||87-91||87-91||87-91||87-91||88-92||88-92||88-92|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.