Richa Sonar Gore-Tex Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Sonar Gore-Tex Gloves
The Richa Sonar Gore-Tex Gloves in black are created in a blend of cow and goat leather a durable lightweight motorcycle glove with a stretchy nyspan top layer. The gloves have a tri-fleece lining which is soft, comfortable and insulating. To assist this, the gloves have a gore-tex lining. The lining is windproof and waterproof.
To keep your knuckles shielded against impact and abrasion the gloves have CE certified abrasion-resistant, impact-resistant knuckle pads. Although a fairly snug fit, to ensure these sit in an even more comfortable position, they have Velcro straps at the wrists and cuffs. These straps can adjust until you find the right position. The bridge of the hand, and the fingers, have stretch material to aid flexibility.
- Goat and cow leather made with nyspan
- Soft tri-fleece lining
- Waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex® insert
- PVC CE knuckle protection
- Leather palm reinforcement
- Double Velcro wrist closure
- Reflective material
- Protective to CE standard
- Stretch material to aid flexing your hands
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof
- Glove Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle
Racer Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||18.7-19.7cm||19.8-20.8cm||20.9-21.9cm||22-23cm||23.1-24.1cm||24.2-25.2cm||25.3-26.3cm||26.4-27.4cm||27.5-28.5cm|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.