Richa Stealth Mens Jacket
The Richa Stealth jacket is a stylish urban jacket with a waterproof Aquashell membrane, detachable thermal lining and fitted with D30 protection.
To match the popular Richa Stealth gloves, the jacket is a fantastic textile jacket made to be worn on and off the bike. Made from a mix of polyester and spandex, this Richa Stealth is integrated with Cordura stretch fabric on the inner arm, reinforced Cordura at the inner waist, and highly abrasion-resistant textile on the shoulder and elbow for a robust, comfort-fit jacket. The cool camouflage pattern gives the slim-fit jacket a modern style all year round, and the removable zippered hoodie provides added warmth and comfort.
The 10.000mm Aquashell LTZ membrane works in tandem with the storm flap and integrated waterproof border prevents light showers from ingressing the jacket. The combination of a removable thermal interior and 3D Mesh lining allows for 3-season versatility: retaining heat when its cold and direct-to-skin ventilation during the summer.
D30 protection is installed at the shoulders and elbows for impact-absorption at critical areas of the upper body. The Stealth jacket also features a short connection zipper for integration with an accompanying pair of trousers, two exterior pockets and a plethora of interior storage, and discrete 3M reflective detailing on the arms.
- Mix of 96% Polyester & 4% Spandex
- 10.000mm Aquashell LTZ membrane
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation + 3D mesh
- Integrated Cordura stretch at the inner arm for optimal fitting
- Reinforced Cordura material at inner waist
- High abrasion-resistant material at shoulder and elbow
- Detachable hoodie with zipper
- Collar finish in softshell
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Slim fit
- Discretely integrated 3M® reflective details
- Connection zipper (short)Two outside and five inside pockets
- Stylish Urban camouflage pattern
- Skin-to-skin experience on the LTZ membrane with a soft polymesh lining
- Storm flap in front of zipper with integrated waterproof border
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Green, Camo
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.