Richa Terminator Mens Leather Jacket
The Richa Terminator is a commuting dream, a jacket packed with features to make it an ideal piece of kit throughout the year. The Terminator jacket is a mix of leather and textile that makes it great for warmer weather riding thanks to the breathability of the leather, for even more coolness while riding, high-density mesh panelling allows cool air into the jacket while still providing fantastic protection.
One of the most important questions for any Britain-based rider is how will this piece of kit hold up in the inevitable rain, well, the Terminator comes with a fitted 10,000mm Aquashell membrane that combats the drizzle, acting to keep you dry while you ride. And for when the sun is shining the waterproof membrane can be removed.
The Richa Terminator has front and back panelling made from 600D Cordura, a material fantastic for resisting abrasions in the event of a slide. The shoulders and elbows of the jacket features high-performing D3O protectors, and there is a pocket designed to accommodate a back protector for additional protection and further pocket for a chest protector. Stretch panelling on the jacket is not just for a more comfortable fit, it is also reinforced by Aramid fibres improving protection even more.
With the Richa Terminator jacket, you won’t need the clothes, but you will “need your boots and your motorcycle”.
- Cowhide leather construction with textile panelling
- Removable 10,000 mm Aquashell waterproof membrane
- 600D Cordura ballistic panelling on the front and back
- D3O shoulder and elbow protectors
- Pockets on chest and back for additional protection
- Interior Aramid-reinforced accordion stretch panels
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.