Richa Torch Waterproof Mens Gloves
The Richa Torch is a CE-certified winter glove with a waterproof Aquashell LTZ membrane and an abrasion-resistant knuckle protector. Constructed from a mix of textile and leather, the Torch gloves have a premium goatskin leather inner palm, a high-performance soft-shell textile upper and flexible neoprene panels for movement.
The gloves have a soft, tri-fleece lining for long-distance comfort and thermal retention, reinforced palms for grip and protection, and double wrist closures for a snug fit and preventing water from entering the sleeves, providing waterproof protection and comfort whether you're planning a tour or commuting to work!
- Waterproof Aquashell LTZ membrane
- High performance softshell at upper hand
- High-quality goatskin leather at inner palm
- Soft, warm tri-fleece lining
- Strategically integrated neoprene panels
- CE-certified knuckle protector
- Reinforced palm
- Double wrist closure improving the level of protection
- Glove Features
Racer Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||18.7-19.7cm||19.8-20.8cm||20.9-21.9cm||22-23cm||23.1-24.1cm||24.2-25.2cm||25.3-26.3cm||26.4-27.4cm||27.5-28.5cm|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.