Richa Toulon 2 Ladies Leather Jacket
The Richa Toulon 2 is an urban-riding jacket designed for female riders, with a full-grain leather outer, D30 armour fitted as standard and a detachable hoodie with zip.
Made from high-quality cowhide leather, the successor to the best-selling Toulon 1 jacket is effortlessly cool while providing fantastic protection against abrasion. The crisp tanned leather outer gives it a cafe-racer, vintage aesthetic, combined with a sporty high-street look provided by the detachable cotton hood and drawstring that also provides added warmth on the bike.
The Toulon 2 boasts impact-absorbing D30 shoulder and elbow protection, as well as a central back protector for full upper-body abrasion resistance. The adjustable straps at the cuffs and waist allow you to customise your fit, and a plethora of pockets on the outside and interior allow you to conveniently store your phone and wallet. Retro-style YKK zippers on the sleeves and chest complete the cruiser-look and is finished with a classy snap-button, soft-neoprene collar and racing-stripe, hi-vis panels on the upper arms.
- Lining made of exclusive Richa vintage cotton
- Hand treated, high-quality cowhide full-grain leather
- Regular fit
- Detachable hoodie with zip
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Adjustment straps at the waist
- Two outside pockets, one inner pocket & one napoleon pocket
- YKK Zippers on sleeves and chest
- D3O Shoulder, Elbow and Central Back protector included as standard
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.