Richa Viper Sport Leather Jeans
The Richa Viper Sport pants are a high-performance, racing trouser with a perforated leather outer, D3O knee protection and streamlined pre-curved racing fit.
Constructed from 1.3mm cowhide leather with a pre-curved racing fit, the Sports version of the Viper offers superior protection from abrasion, and heightened aerodynamic performance for sports riding and track days. The perforated leather outer allows for optimal ventilation and moisture-wicking, and accordion stretch panels at the top of the knees and below the waist allow comfort in racing seat position.
The trousers are lined with aramid fibre reinforcements at critical impact areas of the garment and race knee cups for increased wind resistance. Designed to accommodate Richa's own knee sliders and leather pads (both sold separately), the pants are preinstalled with malleable D3O knee protection, pockets for optional hip protection, and both short and 360-degree connection zippers for joining with a Richa leather jacket.
- High-performance racing cowhide leather: 1.3mm
- Perforated leather for optimal ventilation
- Interior aramid fibre reinforced stretch panels and accordion stretch panels
- D3O® protection at knees, optional hip protection
- Aerodynamic race knee cups
- Prepared for Richa knee sliders and leather pads
- Pre-curved racing fit
- Connection zipper (short + 360°)
- Black, Red
Richa Leather Trousers Size Guide
|Short Leg (cm)||73-77||73-77||73-77||73-77||74-78||74-78||74-78||75-79||75-79||75-79||75-79||76-80||76-80||76-80|
|Reg Leg (cm)||79-83||79-83||79-83||79-83||80-84||80-84||80-84||81-85||81-85||81-85||81-85||82-86||82-86||82-86|
|Long Leg (cm)||85-89||85-89||85-89||85-89||86-90||86-90||86-90||87-91||87-91||87-91||87-91||88-92||88-92||88-92|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.