Richa Yorktown Mens Leather Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Yorktown Mens Leather Jacket
The Richa Yorktown leather jacket combines a style that is effortless, old-school cool, with all the modern features you would need to keep yourself protected and comfortable while riding today. The high-quality leather construction is designed to resist abrasions while the D3O, CE-Certified protective armour on the shoulders, elbows and back protect against a potential impact in the event that you come off the bike.
The Yorktown jacket features an easy-care thermal liner that provides some added warmth when riding in the colder months, but it can be removed when that added warmth is not needed. The front and rear panelling of the jacket is perforated to allow a good stream of cool air into the jacket and out before it becomes hot and uncomfortable.
- Constructed from high-quality cowhide leather
- Removable thermal liner
- Waist adjustment straps for a close, personalised fit
- Perforated front and rear panelling
- Two internal and two external pockets
- CE-Certified D3O protectors on shoulder, elbow and back
- Zipped cuffs
- Clothing Features
- Perforated, Removable Thermal Liner
Richa Leather Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.