Rokker Chino Jeans
The Rokker Chinos are designed for riding in and are perfect for those of you who love the solid chino look and the daily commuter alike. No need to change once you get to the office! They are constructed from 14oz Schoeller Dynatec so they are non-abrasive, water repellent and wind resistant with an inner mesh lining for breathability and comfort.
They also feature Coldblack finishing technology which reflects heat and UV rays and Nanosphere finishing which increases the water and dirt repellence. As you would expect from Rokker, these are serious technical and manufactured to the highest standard. With Rokker you know you're getting the best moto gear on the market and these Chinos are no exception.
- Classic chino (slim-fit) with Zipper
- Outer material made of 100% schoeller®-dynatec (non abrasive, water repellent, wind resistant)
- Inner material mesh
- Protector-pockets made of 100% schoeller®-dynatec
- coldblack® finishing technology (reflects heat and UV-rays)
- nanoSphere®-finishing technology (increases the water and dirt repelling properties)
- Without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 40°, ironing after wash increases the water repellency)
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Rokker Company believes that passion to ride a motorcycle is inseparable from style. They understand that the feeling of freedom is to be safe and comfortable on a bike as well as looking good between the rides. Rokker have established themselves as a high quality motorcycle clothing manufacturer thanks to using the best protective materials and a strong appreciation of aesthetics with a keen eye for detail.