Rokker Rokkertech Straight Mens Jeans
The Rokker Straight jeans from Rokker are packed full of the latest technology to keep you comfortable and protected.
They are constructed from UHMWPE cores which are 15 times stronger than steel and the denim is woven around those cores, so the jeans are made from only one layer making them really comfortable, yet with amazing abrasion resistance. This makes them nice and lightweight, making them one of the lightest and most comfortable motorcycle jeans on the market but really strong too to keep you protected from road rash. There are also pockets for D3O hip & knee armour for added impact protection.
- Highly abrasion resistant single layer motorcycle jeans with five-pocket style
- Regular Fit with straight leg
- Finest 14 oz Denim with high abrasion resistant UHMWPE fibres
- Protector pockets on knee and hips for maximum safety
- Without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care
- Delivered in an exclusive canvas bag with t-shirt
- Made in Portugal
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Rokker Company believes that passion to ride a motorcycle is inseparable from style. They understand that the feeling of freedom is to be safe and comfortable on a bike as well as looking good between the rides. Rokker have established themselves as a high quality motorcycle clothing manufacturer thanks to using the best protective materials and a strong appreciation of aesthetics with a keen eye for detail.