RSD X Kriega Backpack - Roam 34
3 interest-free payments of £78.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RSD X Kriega Backpack - Roam 34
The Roland Sands Design X Kriega Roam 34 Backpack is constructed from RSD’s propriety wax cotton together with 1000D Cordura® and combined with Kriega’s groundbreaking Quadloc-Lite™ harness, to create a marriage of classic style and unrivalled functionality. Comprised of 3 sections: a waterproof roll-top 15" laptop pocket, a 4-litre fold-down zip compartment packed with organizer pockets and a spacious main compartment with heavy-duty YKK® zip access, expandable from 22 to 30-litres when needed. Ideal for carrying a full-face helmet around town or loading with the weekly groceries. Additional features include a fleece-lined goggle/eyewear zip pocket, an optional waist strap with storage pockets, and Sissy bar attachment strap/s. Available in 2 colour options: Black or Ranger.
- Waterproof 15" laptop compartment
- Expandable main body (22-litres to 30-litres)
- Adjustable QUADLOC-Lite™ Harness
- ‘Soft-feel’ back panel for rider comfort
- Goggle/eyewear zip pocket (fleece-lined)
- 4-litre front compartment with organizer pockets
- Reflective panels on harness
- Hydration compatible
- Optional waist-strap with storage pockets
- Sissy bar attachment strap
- Harness pocket compatible
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."