RSD X Kriega Bar Bag - Roam
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RSD X Kriega Bar Bag - Roam
The Roland Sands Design X Kriega Roam Handlebar Bag is ideally suited for cruiser bikes with drag bar or t-bars with high risers, whilst the Velcro® Molle mounting system also enables a variety of other mounting options. Constructed from RSD’s propriety wax cotton together with 1000D Cordura® and super tough hypalon reinforcement to give a classic look with modern technical twist. The main compartment is a roll-top waterproof Drypack, ideal for storing keep dry essentials. A quick access front pocket with dividers and key clip, keep small items to hand. An optional smartphone pocket can be mounted landscape or portrait for navigation with a touch sensitive TPR screen cover or reverse mounted for easy access phone storage.
- RSD waxed cotton and 1000D Cordura® construction
- Waterproof roll-top main body
- YKK® zip pocket with elastic inner dividers + quick-release key clip
- Removable smartphone pocket. Landscape or portrait mount
- Hypalon MOLLE panel with 4 x VELCRO ONE-WRAP® straps
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- Volume 3-Litres (183 cu in) capacity
- Weight - 485g /17oz
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."