RST Adventure-X CE Mens Glove
RST Adventure-X CE Mens Glove
The finishing touch to your RST Adventure-X jacket and jeans, the RST Adventure-X Gloves are comfortable, lightweight and are an ideal summer touring glove.
The outer construction of the Adventure X gloves is a combination of leather and Amara, offering flexibility and feeling from the glove with high abrasion resistance too. The inclusion of TPU knuckle protection as well as soft density padding at the lower palm help to protect from the force of impacts, without compromising the way that the gloves fit and feel. Additionally, double layer leather at the palm of the Adventure-X Glove offers protection from abrasion that is typically experienced at this area in a slide. Double stitched seams maximise the strength of the glove and increase the longevity of the RST Adventure Glove, for many seasons of riding.
The pre-curved fingers of the RST Adventure X glove minimise fatigue at the fingers, allowing you to ride for longer without the fear of cramp or aching from battling the leather, making for a much more comfortable glove. With tiny perforations at the fingers, these adventure touring gloves are breathable and comfortable, a welcomed feature when riding in warmer climates. Accordion stretch leather areas at the knuckles improve flexibility and usability when riding, making it easier to reach the levers when riding. Finally, an adjustable Velcro cuff lets you tailor the fit of the gloves to suit your wrist, making for the perfect closure every time.
- CE Certification: Level 1 KP
- Leather and Amara outer construction
- TPU Knuckle Protection
- Soft density palm insert
- Double layer leather at palm
- Double stitched at key areas
- Perforated finger ventilation
- Accordion stretch panelling at finger
- Pre-curved fingers
- Adjustable Velcro cuff closure
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.