RST Alpha 4 CE Textile Jacket
The Alpha IV is a fantastic three quarter length introductory touring jacket and jean that does not compromise on the safety of the rider.
Made from a resilient MaxTex fabric, the jacket and jean also has CE certified Level 1 shoulder, elbow and knee armour and pockets for the back protector and hip armour offering good levels of protection.
This jacket and jean is also equipped for both hot and cool temperatures. The breathable and waterproof SinAqua linings keeping you dry and comfortable whilst the quilted thermal linings offer a constant layer of insulation. The reflective panels are a great passive safety feature for riding in poor light conditions and the kit can be tailored to suit by the waist and arm adjusters.
Alpha IV is a great jacket and jean for adventure riding and daily commuting.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: Maxtex
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Fixed Thermal Full Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Intake Vents & 2 Outtake Vents
- Connection Zip: Yes
- Adjustment: Arm & Waist
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.