RST Alpha 5 Textile Jacket
The RST Alpha 5 Textile Jacket is an entry-level, waterproof, thermal-lined year-round jacket.
For safety the jacket is made from MaxTex, which is a synthetic fibre, which offers good protection and abrasion resistance making the jacket a CE class AA, this is paired with shoulder armour rated CE level 1 with a pocket at the back for option back armour.
The jacket, although entry-level, features a superb SinAqua waterproof liner which offers protection in the heaviest of rain and has a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm3. Alongside this lining, is a removable thermal liner to keep you warm in the colder months, but with a fixed mesh lining below - along with 2 front intake vents and 2 rear exhausts - will keep you cool in the hotter ones.
To find the perfect fit, the jacket features adjustment at the waist, the gusset, and the bicep.
- CE Certification Rating: AA
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Waterproof Lining: SinAqua
- Inner Lining: Thermal Lining/Fixed HD Mesh
- Cuff: Velcro Cuff Adjuster
- Collar: Neoprene/Comfort
- Zips: MAX
- Thread: Core Spun Polyester
- Ventilation: 2x Front Intake Vents and 2x Rear Exhaust Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
- Adjustment: Waist, Cuff, Bicep
- 2x Outer Pockets
- 4x Inner Pockets
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.