RST Aramid Tech Pro CE Textile Trousers
The Reinforced Tech Pro jeans are constructed from heavy weight Cordura Denim for enhanced abrasion resistance and tear strength. All Zone 1 areas are further reinforced with a terry knit DuPont™ Kevlar® lining which is unique to the Tech Pro Jeans and is key to achieving the AAA CE rating. Additionally, Level 2 CE armour is fitted to the hip and knee and the knee armour is 3-position adjustable for long-ride comfort on the bike! The Tech Pro jeans have been cut to ride in, even on the aggressive riding position of sports bikes. With this in mind, we’ve added stretch areas over the knee and in the seat for comfort and enhanced ergonomics. If you’re after a serious riding jean that achieves the highest level of certification the Tech Pro Jean is the obvious choice.
- CE Certification Rating: AAA
- Hip Armour: CE Level 2
- Knee Armour: CE Level 2
- Armour Pockets: 3 Position Knee Armour Pocket
- Main Outer Material: Denim
- Stretch Knee Material: Knee and Rear Stretch
- Inner Lining: DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Zips: YKK Antique Brass
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Outer Pockets: 4
- Black, Blue
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AAA, CE Level 2
RST Trousers (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.