RST Atlas CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
RST Atlas CE Mens Textile Jacket
Ideal as a textile touring jacket or as a commuter jacket, the RST Atlas Textile Jacket hosts a variety of clever features and functions, designed to make your riding easier, whatever the weather.
The MaxTex outer construction makes for a hardwearing outer and ideal for a textile motorcycle jacket, offering increased longevity and abrasion resistance should the jacket be subjected to a high speed slide across tarmac. Hidden beneath the outer construction are strategically placed armour pockets that house CE Approved armour. CE Level 1 shoulder armour and CE Level 1 elbow armour are included as standard with the Atlas Jacket jacket, helping to cushion impacts at these areas and protect you should the worst occur. A pocket at the inside rear of the jacket is included to accommodate a CE Approved back protector should you choose to add one. These are available in CE Level 1 or CE Level 2 options. Passive protection comes in the form of Reflex reflective printed found on both the front, rear and arms of the jacket, designed to enhance your visibility when riding in wet weather conditions or when riding at night.
- Textile touring and commuting jacket from RST
- CE Level 1 Shoulder Armour
- CE Level 1 Elbow Armour
- Pocket for CE Back Protector
- MaxTex Outer Construction
- Fixed SinAqua waterproof membrane
- Removable quilted thermal lining
- MAX zippers
- 360° connection zipper
- Intake vents
- Rear extraction vents
- Cord to hold chest ventilation points open
- Accordion stretch panelling
- Reflex reflective detailing
- Arm and waist adjustment points
- Twin outer pockets
- Internal pockets
- Fixed map pocket
- Matching trousers available
- Available in four colours
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.