RST Axis CE Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST Axis CE Mens Gloves
RST Axis CE Mens Glove
The Axis sports touring glove is the perfect accompaniment to the RST Axis jacket and jean. CE certified to Level 1 KP, this motorcycle glove also features TPU knuckle protectors. Additionally, it’s made from soft touch leather with Amara in key impact areas and double layer reinforcement in the palm for extra durability.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 1 KP
- Knuckle Protector: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Leather
- Secondary Material: Amara
- Reinforcement: Double Layer Leather in Palm
- Outstitched Fingers: Yes
- Precurved Fingers: Yes
- Cuff Closure: Hook + Loop
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
RST Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Wrist Circumference (in)||3.7||4||4.5||5||5.5|
|Length of Hand (cm)||20.2||24.6||22.4||23.2||24.8|
|Length of Hand (in)||8||9.6||8.8||9||9.7|
|Width of Hand (cm)||8.5||9||9.5||10||11|
|Width of Hand (in)||3.3||3.5||3.7||4||4.3|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.