RST Blade 2 CE Leather Jacket
20% OFF ANY LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER JEAN AND LEATHER SUIT PROMOTION
Use code promo BFL20 at checkout to apply the discount.
T&Cs: Full-price leather jackets, trousers and suits only. Use code at checkout to show discount. No other promotional code can be applied to this order. Subject to availability. UK only.
RST Blade 2 CE Leather Jacket
Our design and development team had a really tough job with the Blade II. As our best-selling leather jacket/jean, the Blade has a reputation for being an impeccable all-rounder, so we set out to improve and upgrade the Blade rather than starting from scratch. We’ve used the same block but added loads of details, including a full-length side stretch panel to the jacket, this gives more flexibility and helps with the fit of the jacket. We’ve added perforation-in-panel ventilation for improved seam strength, a level 2 CE certified back protector as standard and (inspired by our racing leathers) we’ve built in TPU shoulder sliders to aid with collarbone protection. The jacket also features an innovative hybrid fleece/hollowfill removable thermal lining.
- Full grain 1.1mm to 1.3mm cowhide leather
- Perforated Leathers panels
- 4 way stretch
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable fleece quilted lining
- RST Contour Plus CE Shoulder and Elbow Protectors
- RST Contour Plus Aktiv Impact CE Back Protector
- 360 Connection Zip
- Neoprene Comfort Cuffs
- Reflective details
- Stretch comfort panels
- Rolled leather collar
- Adjustable waistband
- 2 X outer pockets
- Inner pockets
- Napoleon Pocket
- Double and Triple stitch seams
- Heavy Duty Nylon thread
- Max Zips
- CE - Level AAA approved
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.