RST Blade 2 CE Leather Jeans
RST Blade 2 CE Leather Jean
Our design and development team had a really tough job with the RST Blade II, as our bestselling leather jean the Blade had a reputation for being an impeccable all round jean so we set out to improve and upgrade the Blade rather than starting from scratch. For 2018 the Blade II is fully CE certified to the highest level of AAA and the jeans now come fitted with hip armour as standard!
- Full grain 1.1mm to 1.3mm cowhide leather
- 4 Way stretch
- Perforated leather
- Fixed mesh lining
- RST Contour Plus CE Knees
- RST Knee sliders
- Pocket for RST Contour plus CE Hip protectors
- 360 Connection Zip
- Stretch Comfort panels
- Adjustable waistband
- 1 x Outer Pocket
- Double later leather at seat area
- Double & Triple stiched seams
- Heavy Duty Bonded Nylon Thread
- Max Zips
- CE - Level AAA approved
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.