RST Brixton CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
RST Brixton CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
RST Brixton CE Mens Textile Jacket
The new RST Brixton jacket oozes classic bike cool, with a heavy duty wax cotton construction that looks perfect on a wide variety of bikes, from custom cruisers to super naked bikes. Vertical stitched detailing makes for stylish wax motorcycle jacket, further adding to the vintage feel of the jacket while retaining the retro jacket aesthetic.
The wax cotton outer construction makes for a hard wearing outer while retaining abrasion resistance properties. For additional peace of mind, the RST Brixton jacket is triple stitched with a bonded nylon thread for a superior seam strength. Beneath the gorgeous outer layer of this wax motorcycle jacket lie dedicated armour pockets at the elbow, shoulder and back. The elbow and shoulder pockets are populated with CE Approved Level 1 Hexa armour while the back pocket is left empty, giving you the option to add a CE Approved back protector should you choose to. The elbows and shoulders of the jacket are reinforced with Kevlar for further abrasion resistance in areas which are typically subjected to serious abuse in the event of a slide.
Beneath the outer of this wax cotton motorcycle jacket is a quilted thermal lining, offering an additional layer of insulation when riding in cooler climates. This full-length thermal lining can be easily removed and stored in a pannier or your rucksack to be added when the road demands it. Once removed, you’re left with a stylish summer motorcycle jacket. With the addition of zipped ventilation points at the chest and rear of the jacket, you can opt for direct cool air flow into the jacket when riding and letting warmer air escape from within the jacket out the exhaust vent for easy and efficiently cooling. These ventilation areas are closed with MAX zippers, matching the central zipper of the jacket.
Adjustment points at the waist and cuffs allow the rider to tailor the fit of this wax motorcycle jacket to suit their figure or to accommodate additional layers underneath the jacket when riding in much cooler weather, adding an element of versatility to the jacket. Additional accordion stretch panelling found at the elbows maximise the range of movement when wearing the jacket, offering freedom of movement whether you’re riding in a tucked riding position or a more comfortable upright posture.
- Heavy duty wax jacket from RST
- Triple stitched with bonded nylon thread
- Kevlar reinforcement at key areas
- CE Level 1 Hexa Elbow Armour
- CE Level 1 Hexa Shoulder Armour
- Pocket for CE Approved Back Protector
- Removable quilted full-length thermal lining
- Accordion stretch panelling at the elbow
- MAX zippers
- Zipped chest and back ventilation
- Cuff and waist adjustment points
- Stitched detailing
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.