RST Crosby CE Gloves
With is vintage style cues, the Crosby glove oozes cool and has the protection to match - CE Certified to 1 KP. Made from a Aniline Waxed leather, the glove comes with motion panels, pre-curved fingers and an elastic cuff for added comfort. The tab puller helps with putting the glove on and taking it off easily.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 1 KP
- Knuckle Protection: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Premium Aniline Waxed Leather
- Cuff Closure: Hook & Loop Wrist Closure
- Puller: Strap Design
RST Men's Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.