RST Frontier CE Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST Frontier CE Boots
This sneaker style boot has a flatter sole which is easier to walk around in. Made from heavy-duty microfibre and reinforced with a Ballistic fabric, the boot has integrated heel and ankle protection and a rubberised shift pad for enhanced comfort.
For added security, the lace and hook & loop closure system also features a lace garage which tidily secures the lace ends away, preventing the lace getting trapped around the bike.
This is a great breathable summer boot!
- CE Certification Rating: TBC
- Heel Protection: Reinforced Cockpit
- Ankle Protection: Integrated
- Main Outer Material: Microfibre
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Closure: Laces with Hook & Loop Ankle Tab
- Shift Pad: Yes - Rubberised
- Shank: Polycarbonate Anti Twist Midsole
- Insole: Anti-Bacterial Gel
- Outsole: RST Sneaker Sole
- Toe Box: Integrated & Reinforced
- Puller: Strap Design
- RST Logo: Debossed
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Logos
- Lace Garage: Yes
RST Mens Boots Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.