RST Gemma 2 CE Waterproof Ladies Jacket
RST Gemma 2 Ladies Vented CE Jacket
The ventilated version of the Gemma II CE jacket is ideal for true warm weather riding in comfort. Featuring the same stylish flattering cut of the non-vented Gemma II jacket but with the addition of large mesh venting panelling to the chest and rear. Waist adjusters, stretch panels to the elbows and a shaped elastic panel to the lower back area all enable the wearer to obtain the perfect fit. The Gemma II vented jacket is fitted with our Contour Plus CE certified armour to the shoulders, elbows and CE approved back protector fitted as standard.
- CE - A Approved
- Fixed Mesh Lining
- CE Elbow Protector L1
- CE Shoulder Protector L1
- CE Back Protector L1
- Adjustable Waist
- Max Zips
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.