RST GT CE Leather Jacket
The RST GT Leather Jacket is CE certified to Level AAA. It is made from premium full grain drum tanned cowhide leather which is perforated for added ventilation. Additionally the 3D mesh inner lining aids airflow. The 360° connection zip allows for easy connection to the GT Leather jean. The jacket comes with CE Level 2 back protector, shoulder armour and elbow armour.
- CE Certification Rating: AAA
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour:CE Level 2
- Shoulder Cup: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Premium Full Grain Drum Tanned Cowhide Leather
- Stretch Material: Samtex with Leather Stretch Panels
- Inner Lining: Fixed 3D Mesh Lining
- Collar: Rolled Leather
- Cuff: Rolled Leather
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Perforated Leather
- Connection Zip: Yes
- Inner Pockets: 2
- Outer Pockets: 2
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
Excellent value and surprisingly great quality!
I popped into Infinity in Farnborough where as expected I received excellent advice and guidance as usual. Great lads that always go the extra mile to assist in every way possible to help you get what you need. These trousers fit amazingly well and the size I went for was a perfect fit. They are very well padded, great comfort feel and ticked all my boxes for a good durable autumn / winter set of trousers. These have a good thermal non removable liner, good zips to help slide over your boots. Two deep enough front pockets which are handy to have. These are very very waterproof and stood up to some heavy prolonged rain which did their job 100%. No leaking in around the usual crotch area like my last pair which were way more expensive in their day. The knee protection is good but hip protection is extra if you want it. Armour pockets are there ready for them when they get them in stock. For £79.99 nothing negative.