RST IOM TT Sulby CE Jacket
The Sulby has features such as a waterproof membrane, a removable thermal lining, adjustable sleeves and reflective details. Perfect for any Isle of Man TT fan who is looking for a textile jacket.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: Maxtex
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quileted Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Chest Vents, 1 back Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
- Inner Pockets: 4
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Adjustment: Arm & Waist
- Map Pockets: Yes
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Black, Yellow
- Safety Rating
- CE Level A, CE Level 1
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.