RST Maverick CE Waterproof Ladies Trousers
Maverick by name; a maverick by nature. This fantastic RST textile trouser is inspired by their partnership with Dakar legend Mick Extance and his endurance school, built with the new breed of adventure riders in mind. Brimming with additional reinforcements, large mesh vents and stretch comfort panels, the Maverick is equipped for whatever path you travel.
Perfectly complimenting the RST Maverick Textile Jacket, these textile motorcycle trousers are constructed from robust MaxTex ballistic material and are CE cetified to Level A with CE level 1 knee protectors offering impact resistance in the event of an incident. An additional safety feature is the reflex reflective print which offer enhanced visibility in poor weather conditions. The Maverick trousers also feature pockets for additional hip armour, which is available to purchase separately.
The interchangeable liner system is a key characteristic of the RST Maverick jean, offering fantastic versatility when riding. The SinAqua waterproof membrane and quilted thermal liners can be utilised in a variety of ways so you can take on any weather condition on your ride.
Additionally, you’ll find a 360° connection zipper at the waist of the jean, allowing you seamlessly zip into any compatible RST jacket with a 360° connection zipper. This not only minimises wind entering in through the rear of the jacket and jeans when you’re trying to keep warm but also minimises the risk of the small of your back becoming exposed in the event of a slide across the tarmac.
- Textile touring trousers from RST
- CE Level 1 knee armour
- Pocket for CE Approved hip armour
- MaxTex outer construction
- Triple stitched with bonded nylon thread
- Fixed SinAqua waterproof lining
- Removable quilted thermal lining
- MAX zippers
- 360° connection zipper
- Mesh ventilation panels
- Reflective detailing
- Accordion stretch panelling
- Waist adjustment
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.