RST Maverick CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
Maverick by name; a maverick by nature. This fantastic RST textile jacket is inspired by their partnership with Dakar legend Mick Extance and his endurance school, built with the new breed of adventure riders in mind. Brimming with additional reinforcements, large mesh vents and stretch comfort panels, the Maverick is equipped for whatever path you travel.
Constructed from robust MaxTex ballistic, the Maverick jacket is CE Certified to Level A, with CE certified level 1 back protector, shoulder and elbow armour, offering impact resistance in the event of an incident. An additional safety feature is the reflex reflective print which offer enhanced visibility in poor weather conditions.
The jacket has an interchangeable liner system which offers fantastic versatility for all weather riding. The SinAqua waterproof membrane and quilted thermal liners can be utilised in a variety of ways; jacket with no liners, jacket + thermal liner, jacket with waterproof liner or jacket with both thermal and waterproof linings, so you can take on any weather condition on your ride.
The stretch panels, arm and waist adjusters all provide a comfortable, contoured fit. Among the other features of the jacket, the Maverick has MAX zippers, a 360° connection zipper for connecting to any RST garment and multi-pocketed intake and exhaust ventilation ports which can be opened as required to channel airflow.
All this, and the jacket also boasts a plethora of internal and outer pockets for storing your valuables, as well as a fixed rear large map pocket for storing maps and other large documents. The Maverick textile jacket is a great piece of kit offering touring riders the ability to go anywhere come rain or shine.
- Hip armour: Pocket Only
- Knee armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Stretch Material: Samtex
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Not Pro Full Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Ventilation Mesh Panels
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Print
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Outer Pockets: 4
- Blue, Yellow
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.