RST Paragon 6 CE Mens Textile Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £79.16 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST Paragon 6 CE Mens Textile Jacket
The RST Paragon 6 is a waterproof touring jacket with AA-rated protection, a SinAqua Pro breathable membrane and detachable thermal lining.
Featuring a durable MaxTex and Ballistic textile outer with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating, the Paragon 6 achieves superior levels of protection, comfort and resistance to all manner of weather conditions, which is bolstered by the fixed SinAqua Pro membrane, detachable inner thermal jacket and Quick Dry mesh liner which covers waterproofing, warmth and breathability.
The jacket's ventilation system consists of dual zippered chest, shoulder and sleeve vents for direct airflow to your body, with rear exhausts to release humid air. CE level 1 shoulder and elbow armour is fitted as standard, with a pocket for an optional back insert (sold separately) and shoulder caps installed for additional protection.
Pop studs and zips on the sleeves, hip and waist allow a tailored fit, and the removable padded throat coat can be tucked under the helmet to prevent the rain and wind from entering through the neck. The large waterproof cargo pockets provide easy storage for keys and maps, and a 360-degree connection zip can combine the jacket with the Paragon 6 trousers.
- MaxTex and ballistic outer shell
- Motion stretch panels
- Fixed SinAqua Pro waterproof membrane
- Removable thermal quilted inner jacket
- Fixed HD mesh lining
- CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow protection
- Pocket for CE level 1 back protector
- Neoprene sports collar
- RST premium zippers
- Front body, shoulder and sleeve intake vents and rear exhaust vents
- 360° connection zip
- Hook and loop sleeve, cuff and waist adjusters
- 5 outer pockets including a waterproof zipped rear map pocket
- Removable throat coat
- AA CE certification rating
- Clothing Features
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.