RST Pilot CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
The RST Pilot is a fantastic entry-level waterproof textile jacket for any new riders or those not looking to break the bank while keeping yourself dry. The fixed SinAqua waterproof membrane is designed to keep water from seeing on to your clothes under the jacket while the mesh liner gives you breathability to keep you cool and the thermal gilet will give you some added warmth in colder weather.
The jacket itself is made from hard-wearing MaxTex fabric that is abrasion-resistant, the CE Level 1 armour on the shoulders and elbows provide added impact protection, and there is a pocket for an optional back protector if you want a bit more protection.
- MaxTex lightweight and hard-wearing textile construction
- SinAqua fixed waterproof membrane
- Removable thermal gilet
- Fixed mesh liner
- CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.