RST Pro Series Adventure 3 CE Trousers
RST Pro Series 1851 Adventure 3 CE Trousers
The RST Adventure III Jean has been tried and tested in all weather extremes, so from the depths of a Scottish winter to the heat of the Australian outback, wherever and whenever you ride, the Adventure has you covered. - with Dakar Rally veteran, Mick Extance choosing them for his latest Dakar appearance!
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Hip Armour: Pocket Only
- Knee Armour: CE Level 2
- Main Outer Material: Maxtex
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Stretch
- Waterproof Lining: Removable SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Intake Vents
- Connection Zip: Yes
- Reflective Detail: No
- Adjustment: Waist
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
RST Trousers (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.