RST Pro Series Adventure-X CE Ladies Jacket
RST Pro Series Adventure-X CE Ladies Textile Jacket
The RST Pro Series Adventure-X Ladies Jacket is a must have for all women adventure riding. Upgraded for 2020 with input from legendary Dakar Rally finisher Mick Extance, and styled and cut to fit female motorcyclists.
This is a high specification ladies motorcycle jacket: It’s double layered. Made from MaxTex – a lightweight high denier synthetic material that offers great protection and is comfortable to wear.
Additionally, a Ballistic textile is overlaid over key impact areas along with the triple stitching using a coated bonded nylon thread offers increased abrasion resistance. A new addition to our newest Adventure jacket is the new innovative and removeable X-Liner – a singular lightweight lining which features the quilted thermal liner and the SinAqua waterproof membrane combined together. This can be removed easily and stored in the rear jacket map pocket. This along with the superior levels of ventilation in the form of the fixed comfort mesh lining and multiple chest, arm and rear vents ensure superb levels of air flow in and out of the jacket, keeping you cool as you ride.
Add in the class leading armour; it has a CE certification rating of AA and CE Level 2 back protector and shoulder and elbow armour along with TPU shoulder cups and you have a garment ready to protect in the event of any impact. And if that wasn’t enough, hardwearing MAX zips are used throughout the jacket and there are stretch motion panels and adjustment points on the arm and waist to offer the most comfortable fit.
From huge ventilation points to CE armour, the RST Adventure-X ladies jacket is everything you need a textile adventure motorcycle jacket to be and more!
- CE Certification Rating: AA
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Cup: TPU
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Liner Bonded with Waterproof SinAqua Membrane
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Chest, Arm & Rear Vents
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Logos
- Map Pocket: Removable
- Outer Pocket: 2
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.