RST Pro Series Adventure-X CE Waterproof Mens Trousers
RST Pro Series Adventure-X CE Mens Textile Jean
The RST Pro Series Adventure-X CE Jean are a textile motorcycle trouser designed for adventure tour riding with versatility for all conditions in mind. These are made from highly durable Maxtex with Samtex stretch panelling for ease of movement and comfort in the riding position. Coates bonded nylon triple stitched seams provide added impact resistance along with CE Level 2 armour at the knees and pockets for hip armour. A removable quilted liner bonded with waterproof Sinaqua Pro membrane mean these are 100% waterproof and resealable leg vents mean these can be used in all weathers. Max zips are used throughout and a 360-degree zip connects to matching jackets. Adjustability at the waist gives a personalised fit and this has two pockets and comes in a variety of colours.
- Designed for adventure tour riding
- Highly durable Maxtex with Samtex stretch panelling
- CE Level 2 armour at the knees
- Waterproof Sinaqua Pro membrane
- 360-degree zip connects to matching jackets
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.