RST Pro Series CE Airbag Leather Suit
Cut slightly less aggressively than the V4.1, the Pro Series Airbag suit is fully CE certified to level AAA and is an ideal choice for track days.
Made from super supple premium cowhide leather, the suit is reinforced with seam free, four-way woven stretch with motion panels which stretches from the side of the body to the arms and across the chest, knees, elbows, rear back, inner calf and thigh. This enhances the body length and offers superior levels of comfort and movement on and off the bike and importantly aim the deployment of the airbag if it goes off. Additionally, the double layer leather on the seat also features a stitched in coccyx protector and the inner section of the knee features Dupont™ Kevlar® to aid grip on the fuel tank under heavy braking.
Additionally, the fixed 3D Quick Dry mesh lining absorbs sweat easily, is fast drying and along with the panel in panel ventilation on the chest, body, inner thighs and back, keeps you fresh. Also it features a simpler lining and improved airbag lining which helps you both take the suit on an off and access the In&box and gas canister easily.
The race hump has been designed to accommodate helmet spoilers and aids aerodynamic performance in a racing tuck.
Add in-class leading safety features such as the suite of CE certified armour, TPU shoulder and knee cups, quick release hook & loop elbow and knee sliders and of course not forgetting the integrated In&motion airbag technology and you have a high pedigree riding suit that punches way above its weight.
- CE Certification Rating: AAA
- Back Protector: In&motion CE Back Protector Level 1
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Hip Armour: CE Level 2
- Knee Armour: CE Level 1
- Shoulder Cup: TPU
- Knee Cup: TPU
- Airbag: In&motion System
- Main Outer Material: Premium Drum Dyed Cowhide Leather
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Woven Stretch Panels with Full Body Motion Panels
- Inner Lining: Fixed Quick Dry 3D Mesh Lining
- Collar: Neoprene Race
- Cuff: Neoprene Race
- Zips: MAX Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon
- Ventilation: Panel in Panel Perforated Leather
- Reinforcement: Double Leather in Impact Areas
- Hump: Aerodynamic Race Hump
- Knee Slider: Quick Release Hook & Loop Knee Sliders
- Elbow Slider: Removable Hook & Loop Elbow Sliders
- Rubberised Aramid Knee Gripper: Yes
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.