RST Pro Series Paragon 5 CE Trousers
RST Pro Series Paragon 5 Waterproof Trousers
RST have made life hard for themselves in improving their Paragon motorcycle trousers but have managed to do it again. The RST Pro Series Paragon 5 trousers are a dream for any sports touring riders out there. The trousers are made from Teflon coated Maxtex and Ballistic materials and fitted with RST’s Sinaqua membrane to provide fantastic waterproofing inside. The outer is water resistant too so you’ll have double the protection to keep you dry while riding.
If the temperature is dropping you won’t have to worry as the Paragon 5 have a removable 75-gram thermal quilted liner to keep you warm. Stretch panels throughout the trousers mean a personalised and comfortable fit and to give a full range of motion, and the waist is adjustable. The seat of the trousers is re-enforced so you’ll be happy riding even for longer periods. And in those winter months you may find yourself riding in darker light so the Paragon 5 trousers have reflective detailing throughout.
RST have fitted their Contour plus CE knee pads and if even more protection is wanted the trousers have pockets to fit RST’s contour Plus hip protectors.
RST have done it again and improved the Paragon 5 trousers even more than their previous model and made sports touring rider’s day again with a fantastic useful waterproof motorcycle trouser.
- Constructed from Teflon coated Maxtex and Ballistic materials
- Fitted Sinaqua waterproof and breathable liner
- Removable 75-gram quilted thermal liner
- Foxed mesh liner
- RST Contour plus CE knee pads
- Pocket for optional RST Contour Plus hip protectors
- 360 Connection zip to connect the trousers to any RST men’s jacket
- Stretch comfort panels for a personalised comfortable fit
- Reflective detailing to help visibility in poor conditions
- Detachable braces
- Adjustable waist
- Waterproof zips
- Re-enforced seat area
- Seams are double and triple stitched with heavy duty bonded nylon
- Air intake vents on the thighs
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.