RST Pro Series Paragon 5 CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
RST Pro Series Paragon 5 CE Jacket
We’ve had our work cut out improving the RST Paragon jacket, but now as it moves into its 5th generation we’ve raised the bar yet again. The Paragon jacket and jean are a touring riders dream, constructed from Teflon coated Maxtex and Ballistic with our Sinaqua waterproof membrane on the inside. So you have the benefit of a water resistant outer layer combined with the waterproof and breathable membrane on the inside. We’re also using waterproof zips throughout, and the main entry is double zipped with a gutter system inside too! On the inside you have a removable full-length quilted jacket to keep you really warm as well as dry on even the worst of days.
- HT Tex
- Fixed mesh lining
- Fixed Sinaqua waterproof breathable lining
- Removable thermal 75 gram quilted inner jacket
- RST Contour plus CE shoulder
- RST Contour plus CE elbow
- Level II CE Back Protector
- 360 Connection zip
- Reflective details
- Stretch comfort panels
- Adjustable waist
- 4 x Outer pockets, 1 x outer map pocket
- 1 x inner pocket on fixed liner , 2 x inner pockets on removable liner , 3 x Inner pockets total
- Adjustable sleeves
- Removable throat coat
- Intake vents
- Exhaust vents
- Side zip gussets
- Neoprene collar
- 2 x Napoleon pockets
- We Double and triple stitched the seams in the RST Paragon V Jacket
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
- Max zips
- CE - Level A approved
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
I bought this on offer from Infinty and have been really impressed with it. The waterproof liner in this jacket is not removable, which doesn't bother me as I'm only using it as a winter jacket. There is however a removable thermal liner. The jacket is well made and incredibly comfortable, although for me, the collar is a little tight, but helps keep the rain out. I have used it for commuting in horrific conditions and it has kept the rain out. I saw the jacket on an email from Infinity and being unsure what size I needed, I emailed their Norwich branch. The email reply came quickly and they even put 2 sizes of the jacket aside for me, so I could go in and try them. The service from Infinity was fantastic and their shop has a great range of well priced kit.