RST Pro Series Pathfinder CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
RST Pro Series Pathfinder CE Mens Textile Jacket
The Pro Series Pathfinder is RSTs first fully laminated touring jacket, providing superior waterproofing, comfort and versatility to compliment the protective qualities of the garment.
Specially constructed from LX3 fabric, this laminated motorcycle jacket features a three-layer SinAqua Pro waterproof and breathable membrane which is bonded to the outer material, ensuring water is repelled from the jacket. The SinAqua Pro membrane boasts a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/ cm² (Hydrostatic Head) for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance. This means the fabric could hold a 1cm² column of water that is 15 metres tall before water leaks through! Additionally, the jacket has a breathability rating 10,000g/m² /24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period without it impacting comfort levels– making it the perfect partner for wet weather riding. The double and triple stitching on the jacket is finished with taped seams which further repels water.
Protection and comfort rest at the heart of this garment: It is CE certified to Level A and features a CE Level 2 back protector, shoulder and elbow armour along with the Ballistic textile overlay abrasion resistance at key impact areas.
A fixed mesh comfort lining, removable quilted thermal lining and multiple intake and exhaust vents support multiple riding conditions keeping you warm or well ventilated as required. The elasticated throat coat reduces the windchill and is easily removable for dryer conditions. The RST Pathfinder also features a wide range of adjusters to achieve a perfect fit and features a 360° connection zipper for seamless connectivity with other RST garments. And if that was not enough, reflex piping and reflective print detail on the garment support visibility when riding especially in poor light conditions or when riding in wet weather.
All in all, Pathfinder jacket is by far one of the most waterproof and versatile touring jackets on the market.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Main Outer Material: LX3
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Laminated SinAqua Pro
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Intake Vents, 2 Outake vents
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Piping
- Adjustment: Arm & Waist
- Throat Coat
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
I bought this on offer from Infinty and have been really impressed with it. The waterproof liner in this jacket is not removable, which doesn't bother me as I'm only using it as a winter jacket. There is however a removable thermal liner. The jacket is well made and incredibly comfortable, although for me, the collar is a little tight, but helps keep the rain out. I have used it for commuting in horrific conditions and it has kept the rain out. I saw the jacket on an email from Infinity and being unsure what size I needed, I emailed their Norwich branch. The email reply came quickly and they even put 2 sizes of the jacket aside for me, so I could go in and try them. The service from Infinity was fantastic and their shop has a great range of well priced kit.