RST Pro Series Pathfinder CE Waterproof Trousers
RST Pro Series Pathfinder CE Mens Textile Jean
The Pro Series Pathfinder is RSTs first fully laminated touring jean, providing superior waterproofing, comfort and versatility to compliment the protective qualities of the garment.
Specially constructed from LX3 fabric, this laminated motorcycle jean features a three-layer SinAqua Pro waterproof and breathable membrane which is bonded to the outer material, ensuring water is repelled from the jean. The SinAqua Pro membrane boasts a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/ cm² (Hydrostatic Head) for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance. This means the fabric could hold a 1cm² column of water that is 15 metres tall before water leaks through! Additionally, the jean has a breathability rating 10,000g/m² /24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period without it impacting comfort levels– making it the perfect partner for wet weather riding. The double and triple stitching on the jacket is finished with taped seams which further repels water.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Main Outer Material: LX3
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Laminated SinAqua Pro
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Intake Vents, 2 Outake vents
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Piping
- Adjustment: Arm & Waist
- Throat Coat
- Red, Grey
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
RST Trousers (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
Good but not extremely waterproof
These are comfy, easy to put on over jeans or suit trousers and seem tough. The elastic on the braces seem to be going a bit odd after a few months. They're ok in the rain unless it's heavy - I went 20 minutes in a heavy downpour and my shorts underneath were wet on either side of the crotch. The rest was fine. I also added hip protection which doesn't come included. Overall for day-to-day use, they're fine, but if I go out in heavy rain again I'll wear waterproof trousers over them, which kind of ruins the point of buying waterproof ones in the first place.