RST Pro Series Race CE Boots
RST Pro Series 1503 Race CE Boots
The RST Pro Series boot is the culmination of over 12 months of development and testing. We had so many areas we wanted to perfect on this boot, it has been through no fewer than 9 prototype versions. The Pro Series boot has been designed for racing and fast track use. But, we know from our experience with the supremely successful TracTech Evo boot, that the boot would have to perform just as well on the road. The Pro Series boot is a prime example of the attention to detail we pay to every aspect of a product as it goes through RST’s rigorous development programme.
- Microfibre upper construction
- Perforated panels for better air flow
- Leather panels for added abrasion resistance
- 3D mesh comfort lining
- External PU shin, ankle and heel protector
- Zinc alloy toe slider
- Dual density non slip racing sole
- Polycarbonate anti twist shank
- Twin structure reinforced PU heel cockpit
- Air is forced to heel and shin areas
- Unidirectional ankle brace
- Antibacterial gel insole
- Reinforced PU wrap around toe box
- Memory foam reinforced shin guard
- Soft touch inner lining
- Textured gear shift pad
- Zip retention system
- Max zip and Velcro closure
- Boot is CE certified
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.