RST Pro Series Raid CE Jacket
The RST Pro Series Raid is a versatile and highly protective jacket with a militaristic design, perfect for all-season touring and year-long wear.
Constructed from durable VX-R and Amara textile, the Raid jacket is armed with CE level 1 protective armour at the shoulders, and elbows, with a CE approved back protector pre-fitted with the garment.
A removable quilted thermal liner and comfort collar improves versatility in hot or cold climates and the SinAqua breathable and waterproof offers complete waterproof protection. The chest vents offer a constant stream of airflow, and adjustable waist and arm buckles allow for a personalised fit, while the full 360 connection zip with accompanying Raid trousers, and a multitude of inner and outer pockets offer a plethora of storage.
- CE level A tested and approved garment
- VX-R fabric with Amara overlay
- CE level 1 armour in elbows and shoulders
- Breathable waterproof SinAqua membrane
- CE level 1 back protector fitted
- Removable quilted thermal liner and collar
- 2 chest vents with rear exhaust vent
- Waist and arm adjustments
- Full 360 connection zip
- 2 keyless ignition pockets
- Waterproof zipped exterior pockets
- Large waterproof zipped box pockets
- Matching trousers available
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.