RST Pro Series Ventilator-X CE Waterproof Trousers
RST Pro Series Ventilator-X CE Mens Textile Jean
Our lightest sports touring jean, the RST Ventilator-X has been redesigned to offer superior levels of ventilation. Constructed with a hardwearing abrasion resistant MaxTex outer with a Ballistic textile overlay in key impact areas, the RST Ventilator-X jean is a robust yet lightweight textile motorcycle jean with a single ambition in mind - to keep you cool!
The large K300 mesh panels at the front and rear of the jean enable superior levels of airflow throughout. In addition to this, the innovative RST X-Liner- a removable quilted thermal liner bonded with a waterproof SinAqua
Pro Membrane - offers warmth and waterproofing as and when required and enables you to alternate from a ventilated summer garment to an insulated winter garment in minutes!
This lightweight vented jean is still brimming with protection. Certified to CE Level A, the jean features CE Level 1 knee armour. Additionally, the reflex reflective print offers visibility when riding in poor light conditions. Added to this is the 360° connection zipper for seamless connection to other RST garments.
With huge amounts of airflow throughout the garment, the Ventilator-X is the ideal protective apparel for summer riding.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Hip Armour: Pocket Only
- Knee Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Secondary Material: K300 Mesh
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Stretch
- Waterproof Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Liner Bonded with Waterproof SinAqua Pro Membrane
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Ventilation Mesh Panels
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Print
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
RST Trousers (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.