RST Pro Series X-Raid CE Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £59.99 Learn more
RST Pro Series X-Raid CE Jacket
The RST Pro Series X-Raid is a versatile and highly protective jacket with a militaristic design, perfect for all-season touring and year-long wear.
Boasting a ballistic ripstop shell, this jacket is equipped with CE level 2 armour in elbows and shoulders.
The X-Raid has a removable quilted thermal liner and collar for versatility in hot or cold climates and also features a breathable and waterproof sinaqua membrane for complete waterproof protection, and vents at the chest and back for consistent air ventilation. The jacket has an adjustable waist belt, a full 360 connection zip with accompanying X-Raid trousers, and a multitude of inner and outer pockets throughout.
- CE level A tested and approved garment
- Ballistic Ripstop shell
- CE armour in elbows and shoulders
- Triple stitched throughout
- Breathable waterproof sinaqua membrane
- 2 sewn in molle straps
- Removable quilted thermal liner and collar
- 2 chest vents with rear exhaust vent
- Adjustable waist belt
- Full 360 connection zip
- 2 keyless ignition pockets
- 3 inner and 4 outer pockets
- Matching trousers available
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner, CE Approved
RST Men's Jacket Size Guide
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part under the armpits, and keep the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around your waist, where you usually place your belt when wearing everyday trousers
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
I bought this and the matching trousers during the summer. I’ve worn them regularly to work and on two riding trips to Wales and the Lakes. The gear is very comfortable, fits well, fully waterproof and blocks out wind nicely. I’ve not worn it in warm weather yet, but I’m sure it’ll be fine. There are nice touches like the Velcro patch area, The pockets and fastenings all seem better than my alpine stars drystar gear. All in all, you can’t go wrong, loads for the money.