RST Pro Series X-Raid CE Trousers
RST Pro Series X-Raid CE Trouser
Inspired by military clothing, the X-Raid Textile jean is CE certified to Level A. Made from Ripstop and Ballistic fabric, the X-Raid jean is suitable for wet climates due to its fixed SinAqua Pro waterproof and breathable liner, and removable thermal liner. The 360° connection zip easily attaches to the X-Raid jacket. The jean also features removeable braces and multiple pockets. The jean comes with CE Level 2 knee armour.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Hip Armour: Pocket Only
- Knee Armour: CE Level 2
- Main Outer Material: Ripstop
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Stretch
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Pro Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Yes - Leg Vents
- Connection Zip: Yes
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Logos
- Adjustment: Waist
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Molle Straps: 2
- Removable Braces: Yes
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.